The Trueblood Law Group, P.A. serves as counsel to businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries; with an emphasis on businesses in emerging industries and new technologies. We deploy a multidisciplinary approach to legal services that provides our clients with clear solutions in light of operational considerations and evolving competitive landscapes. Below is a summary of the services we provide.
For more information or to speak to an attorney, click here.
The Trueblood Law Group guides our clients through the full spectrum of business transactions while with a view of minimizing liability and post-transaction litigation exposure. Our attorneys regularly negotiate, draft, analyze and close transactional agreements of all kinds, including business funding agreements, partnership agreements, business purchase and sale agreements, employment agreements, contractor and subcontractor agreements, and intellectual property agreements.
Entrepreneurs require legal counsel that understands how business works. The Trueblood Law Group, P.A. provides its clients with a focused and sensible approach to economic development. Our services go beyond counseling the respective legal possibilities of a given deal. As business owners ourselves, we understand the challenges that accompany running a business, as well as the corresponding legal issues that typically arise. We provide entrepreneurs and businesses with a variety of business counseling and consulting services, including:
● Feasibility studies and analysis
● Business plan drafting and analysis
● Incorporation and business structuring; entity selection and formation
● Registered agent services
● Corporate governance guidance
● Internal policy guidance
● Human resource and employee guidance, including compliance planning, and defense of employee related claims or lawsuits
● Identification of and application for available governmental programs from Federal, State, local and Tribal governmental units
● Business asset procurement
● Environmental issues and related compliance issues
● Real estate purchase, lease, and sub-lease negotiations and agreements
● Angel investment and fund raising
● Mergers, acquisitions and corporate restructuring
● Assistance in securing suitable financing both commercially and through the use available public finance options